Working At Camp KidsTown
We'll give you the tools, training and support to challenge yourself and grow as a confident and strong leader.
How We Support You All Summer
Your team leader will be there to mentor you, to help you in challenging situations, to bond the staff group, and pitch in to support you to grow into your best self.
- Responsible for the camp office management and administration.
- Maintain confidentiality, re: camper/staff information.
- Adhere to and support all camp policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Physical ability to respond appropriately to situation requiring first aid, illness and injury.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizations skills.
- CPR/Standard First Aid required prior to the start of the camp season.
- Supervising our Specialty Instructors and overseeing the planning of activities and instruction of skills in one of our activity areas.
- Supervising and participating in activities with campers from ages 4- 6 years old.
- Provide campers with physical and emotional safety and an overall positive camp experience.
- Many opportunities for responsibility and leadership.
- Supervising and participating in activities with campers from ages 5.5-12.5 years old.
- Experience and evidence of a passion for their specialty program.
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Stem (Robotics, Maker’s ED, Lego, Coding)
- Art - Mixed Media, ArtFundamentals, Clay Creations and Paper Crafts.
- Cooking & Baking
- Dance & Glee
- Fashion and Jewelry
- All-Star Sports
- All program staff must have completed Grade 10 or Equivalent.
- Must complete a police background check.
- CPR & First Aid Certificates.
Interested in joining our staff this summer?