Camp KidsTown provides families the option to drop their children off early and pick their children up late through our AM/PM Extended Care Program. You may drop your camper(s) off early between 7:30 am and 8:45 am, and pick them up late between 4:10 pm and 6:00 pm.
Weekly Extended Care Fees
- AM - Fee: $30 per 5 day week / $24 per 4 day week
- PM - Fee: $30 per 5 day week / $24 per 4 day week
Where and when does Extended Care take place?
- AM Extended Care takes place in the KidsZone room and the adjacent gymnasium where we offer light recreational activities.
- PM Extended Care take place in the auditorium were we watch a “G”-rated Movie, play board games and colouring activities
Registering for Extended Care
Extended Care is included as an option during online registration:
- First select your camp session
- Then select the Extended Care week(s) required on the Camp Options page
Need to register after the fact? Contact us to make changes prior to camp:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: (905) 462-5534
Frequently Asked Extended Care Questions
- Can I register for a partial week? Campers need not attend every day, however there are no partial week refunds.
- How does my camper get to and from their camp and extended care? Camp staff will escort campers between their camp's home base and extended care each morning and afternoon.
- What programming is there at extended care? General supervision is provided, and campers are offered a choice of the 'quiet zone' or 'play zone' depending on their mood at the end of the day. There are no structured activities during extended care.
It is most important that if you are running late, you call the Camp office.