What is Swim at CKT?
In collaboration with Rotary Park Public Pool, CKT offers recreational swim once a week for campers participating in our weekly speciality programs.
What to expect:
- Campers will walk from CKT facilities to Rotary Park with adequate supervision (approx. 14 minute walk).
- Camper who pass The Rotary Park swim test can swim at their leisure.
- Campers who do not pass the swim test will swim in the designated shallow area with a 1:3 counsellor ratio.
- Campers must be 7+ to participate in the swimming program.
- Campers who are 6 and under or who do not wish to participate will play in the splash pad and playground adjacent to pool.
- If you do not wish to have your child participate in this program they can stay onsite with planned and supervised activities.