Extended care is available for all of our weekly sessions from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Weekly Extended Care Fees
- AM - Fee: $30 per 5 day week / $24 per 4 day week
- PM - Fee: $30 per 5 day week / $24 per 4 day week
Registering for Extended Care
Extended Care is included as an option during online registration:
- First select your camp session
- Then select the Extended Care week(s) required on the Camp Options page
Need to register after the fact? Contact us to make changes prior to camp:
- Milton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caledonia: email@example.com
- Log into your account and add the extended care program
Frequently Asked Extended Care Questions
- Can I register for a partial week? Campers need not attend every day, however there are no partial week refund.
- How does my camper get to and from their camp and extended care? Camp staff will escort campers between their camp's home base and Extended Care each morning and afternoon.
- What programming is there at Extended Care? General supervision is provided, and campers are offered a choice of the 'quiet zone' or 'play zone' depending on their mood at the end of the day. There are no structured activities during extended care.
It is the responsibility of the families to ensure that campers are picked up on time. Campers who are picked up after 6pm will be charged a $1/minute fee in order to compensate the staff member who must stay with them to supervise.