L.I.T. - Leadership-in-Training
All campers must be entering Grade 8 through 10 in the Fall of 2022.
The Leader-In-Training (LIT) Program is an important part of the Camp KidsTown community. LIT positions offer exemplary young adults the training and guidance they need to become qualified camp counsellors and specialty instructors.
This program is designed to integrate various aspects of workshops and activities that will promote job readiness as well as encourage our youth to embrace the importance of community impact and social awareness. This LIT program offers youth a unique and fun summer camp experience that will provide them with the opportunity to gain valuable life and work experiences.
- LIT's are placed with a specialty program cabin for the duration of the week.
- LIT's shadow more experienced counsellors and learn through hands-on practice and immersion.
- LIT's learn by doing, and lead activities with groups of campers.
- LIT's have increased levels of responsibility.
- LIT's connect with other LIT’s to organize special theme days.
- LIT's build leadership, communication and team working skills.
- LIT's gain insights into goal setting, decision making, cooperative learning group dynamics, and leaderships styles.
Pricing for "" camp:
All campers must be entering
JK through SK in the Fall of 2022
All campers must be entering Grade 1 through 7 in the Fall of 2022