Standard Terms and Conditions
- Each application must include a deposit of $50 per child.
- Camp KidsTown reserves the right to change or update our policies and/or programs and/or optional extras as the Ministry of Health may make recommendations and/or changes to the COVID-19 guidelines prior to and/or during the summer.
- Your invoice can be used towards child care expenses.
- There are no refunds for days missed for any reason.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of registration to secure a spot for summer 2022.
- Each deposit includes a $50 non-refundable, non-transferable administration fee per camper.
- Payments made by Cheque must be received within 2 weeks of registration or we reserve the right to open up the space.
- Camp Balances are due May 1, 2022.
Acceptable Payment Options:
- Visa / Mastercard
- Cheque - Camp KidsTown, 369 Grace St. Toronto, Ont. M6G 3A8
- E-Transfer - please use password campkidstown and mark in message guardian and camper names
Overdue and Declined Payments
- Campers will be refused admission to any Camp KidsTown program if the session fee has not been paid.
- We reserve all rights to charge any outstanding balance to your credit card on file unless other methods of payment are provided.
- You're deposit is refundable, less a $50 non-refundable, non-transferable administration fee per camper, if reservation is cancelled in writing before May 1, 2022.
- Camper fees are not refundable after May 1, 2022.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refunds will be issued within 15 days.
- Any changes to your child's enrolments dates after May 1, 2022 will be subject to a credit for the following camp season, less a $50 non-refundable, non-transferable administration fee per camper.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program if a minimum number of participants have not registered one month before the program start date. Registration does not meet the required minimum, we reserve the right to combine camp programs.